Cranstoun Footcare ~ Podiatry / Chiropody
The prevention, diagnosis and treatment of problems affecting the foot and lower limb
We will work together to find a solution to resolve or prevent foot pain.
Treatment may include:
- Routine nail and skin care.
- Treatment of callous, corns and cracked heels.
- The diagnosis and management of nail and skin infections.
- The treatment of thickened, ingrown or difficult to cut nails.
- Advice on foot pain related to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis.
- Vascular and neurological assessment of the foot.
- Diabetic foot check included if required.
- Relaxing foot cream massage.
- Advice on footwear and insoles / orthoses.
- A treatment plan will be recommended to maintain long term comfort and mobility.